In this live online workshop Ruud will show you how to build up a sketch with ink and a minimal set of watercolors. You will learn all the steps from a blank sheet to a completed sketch.
You can sketch along while the steps are explained, so you will have a completed sketch at the end of the live session. Also, you will have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
What you will learn:
Besides setting up a complete sketch, you will learn how to mix many colors by using primary colors only.
What you will receive before the workshop starts (about 2-3 days before the workshop):
- Directions on how to login to the live Zoom session
- A reference photo that we will use for our sketch
- Access link to the live workshop itself
Materials to use (to be provided by yourself):
- A pencil and eraser
- A pen or fineliner with permanent ink
- Your own set of watercolors (any brand you have):
You will only need the three primary colors: yellow, red and blue (which are in most watercolor sets)
- Your favorite watercolor brushes
- Two containers with clean water
- Paper tissue or cloth to clean your brushes
- Watercolor paper or sketch book (300 grams paper recommended, but not necessary)
Please note that:
- The live session will be in English.
- There are a limited number of spots for this workshop.
- Your spot will be reserved after your payment has been completed. (I am asking for your understanding that a refund is not possible after you have reserved your spot by placing your order).
- The session will be recorded and (as a bonus) a video link will be provided to all participants within a week after the workshop.